Whats On Chum?
An at-a-glance view of up-coming events. Let me know things that should be noted down here like birthdays etc.
Club times and days
- Tuesday Afternoon starting at Woodrows anytime between 3:00pm and 4:00 PM, depending on shift patterns and the Prez's work commitments. After an hour or so the slow migration northwards to the Napper begins, to meet up with the President of Vice as he is currently 'persona non-gratis' at Woodies.
- Friday Afternoon Club starts about the same time and in the same place. Longer is spent at Woodies on a Friday as the PV is at work.
- Saturday is the main Chum-fest. We meet in Napper every other weekend about 8:00pm.
- The weekend we don't do Saturday we meet at Woodies on the Sunday afternoon about 4:00pm or much, much earlier if Don decides to stop at Carlisle on his way to Edinburgh.
There are two events planned.
- There's the Chummer's away day to Newcastle: 19th August. Meet in Woodies for breakfast then get the 10:30 train. Returning who knows when.
- There's also the Stag-do in October see HERE for more details.