The Tw*ttingham Ten Pictures
That's all the pictures loaded to the site.
There are about 500 pictues on the four pages, so the pages will take time to load up, be patient.
Here's Dees slide-show video, the music works very well with it mate.
-------Some of the things that were said-------
"You see, right, the thing is you have to be polite to these Southern C*nts"
"He was shaking like a sh*tting dog"
"I wonder what he would look like naked?"
"Whoa ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.......whoa, ha, ha, ha, ha"
- Nosferatu (to hear this go to the T*wattingham Ten page and put your speakers on)
"Because nature abhores a Vaccum"
"I'm not a 50 year old, I'm two 25 year olds"
"I wonder where that train is going"
- Jovi (he found out the hard way it was going to east Anglia)
"I fancy some Sambuca slammers! Anyone else?"
"Aye, aye, aye, aye...."
- Dee (then everyone)
"Ian? Come quick and bring Dennis, you gotta see this"
- Nick (that's what I was TRYING to say through paroxysms of hysterical laughter)
"Chum, chum, Chum, Chum"
"Chum, chum chummmmm....chum, chum-chum" (to the tune of War Pigs)
"I'd lick the dangle-berries off of her arse, so I would"
"A chinney reckon"
"I need photo ID to get in? How about this passport photo from 1987?"
- Nick, shortly before being kicked out of a casino
"I think Jovi said he was off to bed"
"So you honestly think it's OK to take a picture of a Chum on the bog do you?"
- All of us, and quite a lot of Nottingham too.
Please remind me of any others.
I KNOW there were loads more but alcohol and the sheer rate of quips and jokes means that I can't remember them all.